Empire Perry Lakes Apartments, Floreat
BRAND NEW APARTMENTS NOW COMPLETE!
TRG Properties was the first apartment developer to commence at LandCorp’s Perry Lakes Estate and has now completed 156 homes over 4 stages.
Empire, Perry Lakes is located in the Perry Lakes Estate, the State Government’s redevelopment of the historic grounds and facilities constructed for the 1962 Empire & Commonwealth Games in Perth, Western Australia.
TRG Properties was Development Manager and a major joint venture participant.
Empire was a two stage project, Empire East and Empire West, comprising a total of 123 apartments. The project is located in the heart of Perth’s prestigious western suburbs.
Empire represents a prime apartment development project offering an outstanding location with a wide range of local buyers attracted by both the location and quality of the product.
Included in Empire Apartments’ social and environmental sustainability features are:
- Two thirds of the apartments are capable of natural cross ventilation
- Extensive photovoltaic arrays installed on roofs
- All apartments and residents common areas are capable of being accessed directly via a ramp or a lift to suit mobility impaired residents and visitors
- Air conditioning and mechanical plant is contained behind louvred screens so that it has reduced impact on private external areas such as balconies and terraces, and from the streetscapes
- Every streetfront façade has been designed to promote both passive surveillance and activity in accordance with Liveable Neighbourhoods ’Principal Aims’ (Department of Planning and Infrastructure 2007)
- Apartments feature sliding louvred screens to provide both privacy and shade
- Internationally renown Australian artist Greg Johns was commissioned to provide a six metre tall sculpture to be incorporated into the carefully designed and landscaped residents garden area.
- The gardens feature water-wise planting and sub-soil irrigation
- The refurbished original scoreboard building now features the only installed BIPV curtain-wall facade in Western Australia. Manufactured in Germany, it contains fully integrated photo-voltaic cells and harnesses solar energy to power common areas.
- Empire Apartments features adaptable housing for universal access in accordance with best practice.
Register your interest today! Visit www.empireperrylakes.com.au